What Information or Data we collect?
Acceptance of terms
We want you to enjoy reading our blog, so we’ve put together a few rules to make sure that happens. By reading or using our blog, you agree to the following terms:
1. We reserve the right to change these terms at any time without notice. If we make changes, we will post the new terms on this page.
2. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party websites linked from our blog.
3. You may not use our blog for commercial purposes without our permission.
4. You may not use our blog to solicit or transmit any illegal or harmful material.
5. We are not responsible for any user-generated content posted on our blog and we reserve the right to remove any such content without notice.
6. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on our blog and you should not rely on it for making decisions about your health or any other matter.
7. You agree that all information you provide in comments, feedback, or other forms is accurate and you will not hold us liable for any errors or omissions in such information.
The company has rights to suspend or cancel or discontinue this site and services without any notice or make any modifications and alteration on the site without prior notice.
Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Grievance Redressal Mechanism:- If you have any complaints regarding content just report to us directly through email on [email protected].
Copyright and Trademarks Ownership
All materials on this blog, including but not limited to text, images, and design are the property of their respective copyright and trademark holders. You may not use any of the content on this blog without express written consent from the copyright and trademark holders.
All our blog posts are protected by copyright. The owner of these sites can forbid you from trying to resell it for commercial use , That means you’re not allowed to copy, distribute, or modify our content without our permission. You are; however, free to share our content on social media as long as you give us credit.
The license for our blog posts is non-exclusive, which means we can license the same content to others. By reading our blog, you agree not to share any of our content without our prior written consent.
For any queries about these terms & Conditions, please contact us. At [email protected]
Material submitted by Users
Some of the things in the site contain material which is submitted by users. The firm or company has no responsibility for the content accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material.
Our blog section is a great place to find information on a variety of topics. However, please be aware that some of the material may be advertising in nature
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use or access to the blog section of the website. This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages. The Company is not liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of your use of or access to the blog section of the website.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
The site reserves the right to disclose the information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request. Site owners can also edit, refuse to post or remove any posting at the site at sole discretion. The site owner reserves the right to restrict access by any users to whom they are engaged in appropriate, unprofessional or unlawful conduct.
The Site owner reserves the rights to remove the content which is sole discretion or violates any rules. If you are offended by any content of the site, stop using the site.
The views expressed in this blog are purely the author's own and do not represent those of any organisation, company or institution that the author may be affiliated with. Any product should be verified with the manufacturer in question regarding claim, statistic, quote or any other representation.